- Benchmarking systems for comparing ecosystem and ecohydrology models, for example, the International Land-Atmosphere Benchmarking Project (iLAMB).
- Demonstration and evaluation of a range of remote sensing data streams characterising the primary drivers, absorbed photosynthetically active radiation and climatology’s.
- Large-scale (i.e. continental and global) carbon balance and water resources assessment.
- Development of CarbonTracker Australasia and contribution to other regional carbon modelling activities.
- Information about primary production of natural and managed ecosystems.
- Demonstration as high-profile application of Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Network data streams.
This project is supported by the Australian National Data Service (ANDS). ANDS is supported by the Australian Government through the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy Program and the Education Investment Fund (EIF) Super Science Initiative.